With senior experience across sectors such as property, media, financial services, retail, and automotive – to name but a few – I have invested many millions in marketing activity to generate an impressive return-on-investment of close to 10:1.
Most recently I ran marketing at Countrywide, Knight Frank, and Keller Williams UK and was CEO of Fine & Country. I am a mentor for property industry charity, Agents Together. I was CMO of a Dragons’ Den Dragon and speak about marketing at various business schools today.
A long-term interim, I am adept at agile and fast-deployment of agreed activity.
My speciality is devising creative marketing visions that optimise digital/traditional strategies while maximising commercial revenue streams; this can involve everything from transforming local to international marketing teams as well creating award-winning campaigns with tremendous ROI results. Additionally, I am passionate about staying ahead of trends by advocating innovation and cutting-edge pioneering initiatives.
Qualifications & Memberships
- CIM Diploma in Marketing
- BA (hons) Business Administration
- Marketing Society
- Liveryman, Worshipful Company of Marketors
- Founder, unchained.marketing
- Global CEO Fine & Country
- CMO Keller Williams UK (interim)
- Partner, Global Head of Marketing Knight Frank LLP
- Group Marketing Director Countrywide Plc (interim)
- Founder & Managing Director, Blue & Green Tomorrow
- Consultant Marketing Director, Graydon UK (interim)
- Head of Marketing, Fidelity UK (interim)
- Marketing, EMAP (interim)
- Head of Marketing, Prudential UK & Europe PLC (interim)
- Marketing Consultant / Head of Insight, AXA PLC (interim)
- Head of Group Marketing, Auto Trader (interim)
- Head of Marketing, Barclaycard (interim)
- Head of Marketing, Abbey National (interim)
- Research Manager / Product Manager, Daily Telegraph
- Avid reader
- Movie buff