DR. CAROLINE COLE
Caroline is a Leadership and Change Professional with significant experience and a proven track record in people and business management, service, process and cost improvement, transfer and mergers, acquisition of new business, organisational design and development, shared services and white labelling, governance, risk and regulatory management, and the bespoke design and delivery of strategic and operational change solutions to realise corporate and individual development goals in the public, private and third sectors in the UK and overseas.
Caroline has extensive experience at Board level in Director and Non-Executive Director roles and as Chair of Board Groups and Committees. She has held a number of Executive, and Director Positions in large UK and International Financial Service organisations.
In addition to her detailed financial services knowledge and expertise, Caroline is an established Board advisor, coach, executive mentor and mediator. She has developed the capability of numerous executive and non-executive directors and senior managers to lead successful transformational change in their organisations through the design and development of enabling and sustainable leadership development programmes incorporating financial acumen, governance, risk and agile whole systems development.
Caroline is a Visiting Fellow at Sheffield Hallam University where she is writing and where she supervises Masters Students and Business Executives undertaking Professional Doctorates and seeking to make a difference to management practice. She provides thought leadership and group facilitation on strategy, business improvement, leadership, change and organisational design, research philosophies and methods in professional practice.
- Director MENRVA Ltd: Agile Whole Systems Change Management Consultancy
- Visiting Fellow – Sheffield Hallam University
- Masters Dissertation Supervisor and Examiner – University of Sheffield
- Director and Board Member: Governance and Regulation – Association for Coaching
- Non-Executive Director of Yorkshire Key Services 1 Ltd.
- Managing Director of Yorkshire Key Services 2 Ltd.
- Non-Executive Director of LINK Interchange Network Ltd.
- Group Senior Executive: Business Change – Yorkshire Building Society (YBS)
- Group Senior Executive: Customer, B2B, White Labelling Contact Strategy – YBS
- Group Senior Executive: Financial Savings and Lending Product Development – YBS
- Group Senior Executive: Investment Services – YBS
- Director Group Customer Services – UNUM Limited
- Various Regional Management Positions – Nationwide Building Society
QUALIFICATIONS & MEMBERSHIPS
- Doctorate in Business Administration specialising in Organizational Designs and People Strategies during Strategic and Organisational Change
- Fellow Chartered Institute Financial Services
- Diploma in Financial Studies: CeMap
- BarOn EQi and PROPHET Psychometrics accredited assessor
- Accredited Mediator
- Institute of Directors
- Association of MBAs
- Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development
- Association for Coaching
- British Academy of Management
- Professional Mediators Association (CMC)