MEET PROFESSOR IAN RYDER
FCIM, FIoD, FRSA, FBCS, Portfolio Non-Executive Chairman / NED
With over 30 years International experience and formerly Director of Global Brand Strategy for Hewlett Packard in California (HP Invent), Ian now has a portfolio which includes NED and Board Adviser roles, consulting on selling businesses, as well as his pro-bono charity work, speaking engagements and guest lecturing. Ian also worked at top level for the British Olympic Association (Team GB) / UK Atomic Energy Authority / Unisys and Chartered Institute for IT. International speaker, author, visiting professor and lecturer(Cranfield, MBS, Reading, Stockholm School of Economics, Thunderbird Arizona and Management Institut de Paris), Ian was also a Global Subject Specialist for Harvard.
Worked extensively with government and education, here in the UK as well as the UAE.
External Examiner for Masters degrees in Strategic Marketing; Management and Management Leadership.
- Chairman – several SME’s
- Board Adviser / consultant – several
- CEO – Uffindell
- Deputy Group CEO BCS, The Chartered Institute for IT
- Global Vice-President – Unisys
- Director, Global Brand Strategy – Hewlett Packard
- International Marketing VP – WYSE Technology
- CTO – British Alcan
QUALIFICATIONS & MEMBERSHIPS
- Professor in Marketing
- Degree in International Management, IMD Lausanne
- Fellow Chartered Institute of Marketing
- Lifetime Founding Director Medinge Group (Brand think tank)
- Freeman of City of London – Court member of WCoM